Our beautiful jadeite jade calabash pendant features icy variety translucency with green coloration. The jadeite used for the carving is certified Burmese jade that was mined in Kachin State located in Northern Myanmar. As a result, it is the world’s finest jadeite jade, unsurpassed in its gem like quality. Additionally, it is 100% pure and free from infusions or artificial enhancements of any kind.
A small jadeite calabash such as this is easy to wear as an everyday accessory. It is very fashionable but also an auspicious symbol that will bring good fortune to the owner.
The ancient Chinese believed that the calabash would bring fertility, long life and good health to those who wear it. Additionally, calabash is pronounced as fu-lu in Chinese which is an auspicious word that translates as happiness and high social status.
A jadeite calabash is indeed a financial investment for the future. Gem quality jadeite jade will retain its value over time, similar to diamonds and gold.
Note: Perfect flawless piece. Item comes with gift box, certificate of guarantee and jade polishing cloth.
Contact me for bespoke adjustments such as 18k gold bail, diamonds or necklace (additional costs apply).
- Measurements and weight of the items are taken with extreme care, please take special note of them. Please use internet search to find conversion tables if needed.
- Gemological certifications can be obtained from a reputable local Gemological institute at the customer’s request for an additional charge of US$55. Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for completion.
- In house certification is included with the item free of charge which guarantees that the item is of A-Grade.
- After receiving the item, if within 30 days it is found to be of lower quality than A-Grade Jadeite with sufficient proof, we will refund your purchase amount in full after the item is returned.
- All items come with free international express shipping including shipping insurance.
- The item was photographed in natural daylight conditions and the images are not edited in any way. However, please compare the website images between different devices and browsers in order to get the most accurate impression.