Our gem quality jadeite jade cabochon oval features a captivating green coloration with translucent qualities. This alluring stone would serve well as a center piece for a pendant or ring.
Jadeite has a rich history in China. Indeed, the mythical stone has been given many spiritual qualities. When the Mongols invaded China, it is believed that the dragons cried for the Chinese people. Their tears dropped from the heavens and when they reached the earth they transformed into jade. Additionally, the color of green jadeite is an empowering color that is bold, refined and captivating.
The jadeite used for the carving is 100% pure Myanmar jadeite that was sourced in Kachin State located in Northern Myanmar. As a result, the buyer can rest assured they have procured certified grade A jadeite that is free from infusions or artificial enhancements of any kind.
Gem quality jadeite jade will retain its value over time, similar to diamonds and precious metals. A jadeite cabochon is indeed a financial investment for the future.
Note: Perfect flawless piece. Item comes with gift box, certificate of guarantee and jade polishing cloth.
Contact me for bespoke adjustments such as 18k gold ring, mounting, diamonds or necklace (additional costs apply).
- All items come with free international express shipping including shipping insurance.
- In house certification is included with the item free of charge which guarantees that the item is of A-Grade.
- The item was photographed in natural daylight conditions and the images are not edited in any way. However, please compare the website images between different devices and browsers in order to get the most accurate impression.
- After receiving the item, if within 30 days it is found to be of lower quality than A-Grade Jadeite with sufficient proof, we will refund your purchase amount in full after the item is returned.
- Measurements and weight of the items are taken with extreme care, please take special note of them. Please use internet search to find conversion tables if needed.
- Gemological certifications can be obtained from a reputable local Gemological institute at the customer’s request for an additional charge of US$55. Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for completion.