Our beautiful jadeite jade standing Happy Buddha pendant is imbued with a translucent glow and light lavender coloration. The pendant will inspire inner reflection, confidence and tranquility in all who observe it. Additionally, the jadeite was sourced in Kachin State of Northern Myanmar and the buyer can rest assured they have procured 100% pure Myanmar jade with no artificial enhancements or infusions of any kind. Grade A jadeite jade has properties that are similar to a diamond which will retain value over time similar to precious metals.
Happy Buddha is also known as Budai (cloth sack) because he always carried a sack holding his few belongings. The Happy Buddha is fondly remembered in China as a wandering mendicant monk spreading good cheer and encouragement in the Chinese countryside during the 10th century. As a result, he is still venerated in modern times and his image is a symbol of good luck and prosperity.
Furthermore, Chinese Buddhists believe that Happy Buddha was an incarnation of the Future Buddha – Maitreya. It has been prophesied that Maitreya will return to the earthly realm in the distant future when the Dharma teachings of Shakyamuni Buddha have been forgotten. As a result, Maitreya will rediscover the Dharma on his own and end the suffering of all sentient beings.
Contact me for bespoke adjustments such as 18k gold bail, diamonds or necklace (additional costs apply).
- The item was photographed in natural daylight conditions and the images are not edited in any way. However, please compare the website images between different devices and browsers in order to get the most accurate impression.
- All items come with free international express shipping including shipping insurance.
- Measurements and weight of the items are taken with extreme care, please take special note of them. Please use internet search to find conversion tables if needed.
- In house certification is included with the item free of charge which guarantees that the item is of A-Grade.
- After receiving the item, if within 30 days it is found to be of lower quality than A-Grade Jadeite with sufficient proof, we will refund your purchase amount in full after the item is returned.
- Gemological certifications can be obtained from a reputable local Gemological institute at the customer’s request for an additional charge of US$55. Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for completion.