Beautiful rectangle shaped jadeite jade carving featuring two phoenix heads. Additionally, the piece is translucent with a lavender and green coloration. Can be used as display piece or pendant.
We only use the best Myanmar jadeite for our carvings which has been sourced in Kachin State located in Northern Myanmar. As a result, the buyer can rest assured they have procured grade A natural Myanmar jadeite jade free from artificial enhancements or infusions of any kind.
Gem quality jadeite has molecular properties similar to a diamond. As a result, our jadeite pendant will retain its value over time similar to diamonds and precious metals.
The phoenix is an auspicious bird that would appear in flocks or alone in ancient China during times of prosperity. It is a also a symbol for the empress.
Note: Perfect flawless piece. The item includes a certificate of guarantee, gift box and jade polishing cloth.
Contact me for bespoke adjustments such as 18k gold bail, diamonds or necklace (additional costs apply).
- In house certification is included with the item free of charge which guarantees that the item is of A-Grade jadeite jade only.
- Measurements and weight of the items are taken with extreme care, please take special note of them. Please use internet search to find conversion tables if necessary.
- All items come with free international express shipping including shipping insurance.
- Gemological certifications can be obtained from a reputable local Gemological institute at the customer’s request for an additional charge of US$55. Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for completion.
- After receiving the item, if within 30 days it is found to be of lower quality than A-Grade Jadeite with sufficient proof, we will refund your purchase amount in full after the item is returned.
- The item was photographed in natural daylight conditions and the images are not edited in any way. However, please compare the website images between different devices and browsers in order to get the most accurate impression.