Our jadeite jade Guanyin pendant depicts a portrait of the renown “Goddess of Mercy”. She wears the diadem of a princess and her eyes are lowered in a meditative state. Indeed, Guanyin is the one that “hears the sounds of the world”. She is the female incarnation of the Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara who will remain indefinitely until the coming of the Future Buddha – Maitreya. Additionally, she will forgo supreme awakening until such time as all the suffering of sentient life has been eliminated.
The jadeite jade in our selection has been sourced in Kachin State located in Northern Myanmar. This location holds the finest gem quality Myanmar jade. As a result, the buyer of the pendant can rest assured they have procured the best grade A natural jadeite jade. Our grade A jadeite is 100% pure with no artificial enhancements or infusions of any kind.
Contact me if you wish to make any bespoke adjustments such as the addition of 18k gold bail, diamonds or chain necklace.
- The item was photographed in natural daylight conditions and the images are not edited in any way. However, please compare the website images between different devices and browsers in order to get the most accurate impression.
- All items come with free international express shipping including shipping insurance.
- In house certification is included with the item free of charge which guarantees that the item is of A-Grade jadeite jade only.
- Gemological certifications can be obtained from a reputable local Gemological institute at the customer’s request for an additional charge of US$55. Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for completion.
- After receiving the item, if within 30 days it is found to be of lower quality than A-Grade Jadeite with sufficient proof, we will refund your purchase amount in full after the item is returned.
- Measurements and weight of the items are taken with extreme care, please take special note of them. Please use internet search to find conversion tables if necessary.