Looking for the best jadeite jade calabash pendant? Our beautiful jadeite jade calabash features icy variety translucency with yellow coloration.
The jadeite used for the carving was sourced in Northern Myanmar. The location, Kachin State produces the world’s finest gem quality jadeite. As a result, the buyer can rest assured that they have procured 100% pure grade A jadeite that is free from infusions or any artificial enhancements.
Gem quality jadeite jade will retain its value over time, similar to diamonds and gold. A jadeite calabash is indeed a financial investment for the future.
This yellow color represents cheerfulness and joy. Additionally, the color yellow will enhance comprehension and assimilation.
The Chinese word for calabash is pronounced fu-lu which translates as happiness and high social status. Additionally, it will give longevity, fertility and good health to those who wear it.
This yellow calabash is also a versatile piece that can serve well as a ring, a pendant or an adornment for your bracelet.
Note: Perfect flawless piece. Item comes with gift box, certificate of guarantee and jade polishing cloth.
Contact me for bespoke adjustments such as 18k gold bail, diamonds or necklace (additional costs apply).
- In house certification is included with the item free of charge which guarantees that the item is of A-Grade.
- Measurements and weight of the items are taken with extreme care, please take special note of them. Please use internet search to find conversion tables if needed.
- All items come with free international express shipping including shipping insurance.
- After receiving the item, if within 30 days it is found to be of lower quality than A-Grade Jadeite with sufficient proof, we will refund your purchase amount in full after the item is returned.
- Gemological certifications can be obtained from a reputable local Gemological institute at the customer’s request for an additional charge of US$55. Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for completion.
- The item was photographed in natural daylight conditions and the images are not edited in any way. However, please compare the website images between different devices and browsers in order to get the most accurate impression.