Our beautiful jadeite jade pendant is a depiction of the Chinese “God of Wealth”, also known as Caishen. Caishen is highly venerated in China, especially on the fifth day of the lunar month during Chinese New Year celebrations. On this day, special incense is burned at all Caishen temples in China in hopes that devotees will receive the wealth carried by Caishen’s attendants. Indeed, there is a special greeting used during traditional Chinese New Year – “May you become rich” – Gongxi Facai.
This jadeite jade Chinese God of Wealth pendant was hand carved from jadeite sourced in Kachin State in Northern Myanmar. As a result, the buyer of the pendant can rest assured they have purchased jadeite of the highest quality. Indeed, Caishen brings luck and prosperity to the owner that can last many life times.
Contact me for bespoke adjustments such as 18k gold bail, diamonds or necklace (additional costs apply).
- The item was photographed in natural daylight conditions and the images are not edited in any way. However, please compare the website images between different devices and browsers in order to get the most accurate impression.
- All items come with free international express shipping including shipping insurance.
- In house certification is included with the item free of charge which guarantees that the item is of A-Grade.
- Gemological certifications can be obtained from a reputable local Gemological institute at the customer’s request for an additional charge of US$55. Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for completion.
- After receiving the item, if within 30 days it is found to be of lower quality than A-Grade Jadeite with sufficient proof, we will refund your purchase amount in full after the item is returned.
- Measurements and weight of the items are taken with extreme care, please take special note of them. Use internet search to find conversion tables if necessary.