Buy an auspicious pendant for good fortune and happiness. Our beautiful jadeite jade calabash features icy variety translucency. Additionally, the piece has near white coloration with green and yellow. The small design is proportionate and will serve well as a customized pendant or ring.
The Chinese word for calabash is pronounced fu-lu which translates as happiness and high social status. Additionally, it will give longevity, fertility and good health to those who wear it.
The jadeite used for the carving is 100% pure Burmese jadeite that was mined in Kachin State located in Northern Myanmar. Furthermore, it is certified grade A jadeite jade that is free from infusions or artificial enhancements of any kind.
Gem quality jadeite jade will retain its value over time, similar to diamonds and gold. A jadeite calabash is indeed a financial investment for the future.
Note: Item comes with gift box, certificate of guarantee and jade polishing cloth.
Contact me for bespoke adjustments such as 18k gold bail, diamonds or necklace (additional costs apply).
- Gemological certifications can be obtained from a reputable local Gemological institute at the customer’s request for an additional charge of US$55. Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for completion.
- Measurements and weight of the items are taken with extreme care, please take special note of them. Please use internet search to find conversion tables if needed.
- The item was photographed in natural daylight conditions and the images are not edited in any way. However, please compare the website images between different devices and browsers in order to get the most accurate impression.
- In house certification is included with the item free of charge which guarantees that the item is of A-Grade.
- After receiving the item, if within 30 days it is found to be of lower quality than A-grade jadeite with sufficient proof, we will refund your purchase amount in full after the item is returned.
- All items come with free international express shipping including shipping insurance.