The finest jadeite jade is sourced from Kachin State located in Northern Myanmar. Our jadeite jade Happy Buddha pendant is a unique near white with yellow and brown coloration. Additionally, it features a good translucency that will induce meditative calm and inner reflection in all who observe it. 18k gold bail with diamonds is included with purchase.
Our customers can rest assured that have purchased the best Myanmar jadeite free from any artificial enhancements or infusions of any kind – only 100% pure Myanmar jade. Gem quality jadeite will retain its value over time and even appreciate in value, similar to precious metals and diamonds.
Happy Buddha is a highly renown historical figure in China who wandered the countryside in the 10th century spreading good cheer and encouraging those experiencing hardship. As a result, he left a lasting impression on the Chinese people. Indeed, Happy Buddha is also believed to be an incarnation of the Buddha of the Future – Maitreya. He is also a symbol of luck and prosperity.
Contact me for bespoke adjustments such as diamonds or matching gold necklace (additional costs apply).
- The item was photographed in natural daylight conditions and the images are not edited in any way. However, please compare the website images between different devices and browsers in order to get the most accurate impression.
- All items come with free international express shipping including shipping insurance.
- In house certification is included with the item free of charge which guarantees that the item is of A-Grade.
- Gemological certifications can be obtained from a reputable local Gemological institute at the customer’s request for an additional charge of US$55. Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for completion.
- After receiving the item, if within 30 days it is found to be of lower quality than A-Grade Jadeite with sufficient proof, we will refund your purchase amount in full after the item is returned.
- Measurements and weight of the items are taken with extreme care, please take special note of them. Please use internet search to find conversion tables if needed.