Our beautiful jadeite jade Guanyin pendant depicts the “Goddess of Mercy” in standing position dressed in flowing white robes. The translucency of the jadeite is of the icy variety and features a touch of light green. Additionally, the slender piece is slightly curved and her water vase is visible on the Bodhisattva’s left side.
The best jadeite jade in the world is sourced from Kachin State in Northern Myanmar. As a result, the buyer of our jadeite jade Guanyin pendant can rest assured that they have purchased the best quality grade A natural jadeite jade. Indeed, the best grade A jadeite jade will appreciate in value over time and it has no artificial enhancements or infusions – it is only pure natural jadeite.
The Guanyin Bodhisattva is the Chinese incarnation of Avalokiteshvara. In China, compassion is seen as a feminine attribute. Therefore, throughout China and East Asa, Avalokiteshvara is female in contrast with other Buddhist countries where the Bodhisattva is male. Nonetheless, the virtues of Guanyin are very similar to Avalokiteshvara. Guanyin hears and sees all the suffering of sentient life as they struggle through the sea of suffering (samsara). She is the Bodhisattva of Compassion and she will forgo supreme enlightenment until all suffering has ceased in the time of the Future Buddha – Maitreya.
Contact me for bespoke adjustments such as 18k gold bail, diamonds or necklace (additional costs apply).
- The item was photographed in natural daylight conditions and the images are not edited in any way. However, please compare the website images between different devices and browsers in order to get the most accurate impression.
- All items come with free international express shipping including shipping insurance.
- Measurements and weight of the items are taken with extreme care, please take special note of them. Please use internet search to find conversion tables if necessary.
- In house certification is included with the item free of charge which guarantees that the item is of A-Grade jadeite jade only.
- Gemological certifications can be obtained from a reputable local Gemological institute at the customer’s request for an additional charge of US$55. Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for completion.
- After receiving the item, if within 30 days it is found to be of lower quality than A-Grade Jadeite with sufficient proof, we will refund your purchase amount in full after the item is returned.