Beautiful jadeite jade dragon pendant with green coloration. The jadeite used for the carving was sourced in Kachin State of Northern Myanmar. As a result, the buyer can rest assured they have procured grade A natural Myanmar jadeite jade free from artificial enhancements or infusions of any kind.
This carving features the mythological dragon which is a symbol for the emperor’s power and majesty in ancient China. Additionally, the dragon is the only mythological animal featured in the Chinese zodiac. The dragon or naga is also a Buddhist symbol for impermanence.
Note: Perfect flawless piece. There is a hole at the top of the pendant for the attachment of bail. Additionally, the item includes a certificate of guarantee, gift box and jade polishing cloth.
Contact me for bespoke adjustments such as 18k gold bail, diamonds or necklace (additional costs apply).
- In house certification is included with the item free of charge which guarantees that the item is of A-Grade jadeite jade only.
- After receiving the item, if within 30 days it is found to be of lower quality than A-Grade Jadeite with sufficient proof, we will refund your purchase amount in full after the item is returned.
- Measurements and weight of the items are taken with extreme care, please take special note of them. Please use internet search to find conversion tables if necessary.
- Gemological certifications can be obtained from a reputable local Gemological institute at the customer’s request for an additional charge of US$55. Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for completion.
- All items come with free international express shipping including shipping insurance.
- The item was photographed in natural daylight conditions and the images are not edited in any way. However, please compare the website images between different devices and browsers in order to get the most accurate impression.