This finely hand carved jadeite jade Happy Buddha pendant is of the icy variety translucency. Additionally, it features a natural grade A green coloration which induces a meditative calm and inner reflection in all who observe it. The jade was sourced in Kachin State located in Northern Myanmar. As a result, the buyer can rest assured that they have procured the world’s finest gem quality Myanmar jade. Gem quality jade will retain its value and appreciate over time similar to gold and diamonds.
Happy Buddha carvings symbolize the Chinese incarnation of the Future Buddha – Maitreya. It has been prophesied that Maitreya is the final Buddha who will return to the earthly realm in the distant future to lead all sentient life to supreme enlightenment. He will return at a time when the teachings of Shakyamuni Buddha have been forgotten and sentient life has fallen into disarray. Maitreya waits in Tusita Buddhist heaven until his time comes.
Contact me for bespoke adjustments such as 18k gold bail, diamonds or necklace (additional costs apply).
- The item was photographed in natural daylight conditions and the images are not edited in any way. However, please compare the website images between different devices and browsers in order to get the most accurate impression.
- Measurements and weight of the items are taken with extreme care, please take special note of them. Please use internet search to find conversion tables if needed.
- In house certification is included with the item free of charge which guarantees that the item is of A-Grade.
- Gemological certifications can be obtained from a reputable local Gemological institute at the customer’s request for an additional charge of US$55. Please allow an additional 3-4 working days for completion.
- After receiving the item, if within 30 days it is found to be of lower quality than A-Grade Jadeite with sufficient proof, we will refund your purchase amount in full after the item is returned.
- All items come with free international express shipping including shipping insurance.